Bramblepoint When we survive this, I'm going to order some pizza and move some furniture around.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
4,983 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Hydra picked up the thread, swearing that she and her sisters would join the effort to deal with the Blackfeathers. Towhee bobbed her head in agreement. "They need to be dealt with," she said simply. "Gotten rid of," she clarified, orange eyes flashing darkly.

When asked about Wildfire, Towhee shook her head and said, "I don't know. But her mate's the commander of Drageda, which I think is the same thing as an Alpha." She almost mentioned the fact that Thuringwethil was also a woman, yet felt secondhand embarrassment regarding her own sister's sexuality and said nothing of it.

"Between the three packs, we should have enough wolves to take them down," Towhee said after a beat. "Do you think we could work together?" There was a skeptical look on her face. She was herself an example of a wolf who didn't play well with others outside of her pack. She couldn't help but wonder how, or if, it would work.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
RE: When we survive this, I'm going to order some pizza and move some furniture around. - by Towhee - November 03, 2017, 02:53 PM