Redhawk Caldera I told you, he's an angry sleeper.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
4,999 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
All Welcome 
Towhee woke with a start, blinking sleep from her eyes even as the fur along her spine stood on end. "What the f—" she mumbled, casting her orange gaze about for the source of the disturbance that had roused her. She didn't have to look far. X stood on the ground by her tail, a tuft of fur sticking out of his knife-like beak. "—fuck, X?" she finished, her voice a grumpy grumble now as she yawned in his face and licked her dry lips.

In answer, the hawk quite suddenly spread his wings—Towhee jumped slightly—and flapped them so hard, several nearby leaves fluttered into the air. She felt the sweep of air buffeting her; it ruffled her fur. She blinked, then smiled as she pitched forward onto all fours.

"Is it better?" she queried even as he began to beat them faster. Seconds later, he was lifting off the ground. He didn't go far—he sailed more so than flew—but he landed relatively smoothly about a hundred yards away. When Towhee raced to meet him, she swore there was a proud glint in his eyes.

"You probably gotta work up to it, since you're out of practice," the she-wolf observed aloud, tail twitching. X had folded his wings and tucked them along his back, clearly not intending to repeat the process just now. "Does it still hurt?" she added, though he only blinked up at her and clacked his beak in an unmistakable request for meat.

@Lagan, maybe?! It's all welcome otherwise. :D
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
I told you, he's an angry sleeper. - by Towhee - November 22, 2017, 12:07 PM
RE: I told you, he's an angry sleeper. - by Lagan - November 23, 2017, 08:35 AM
RE: I told you, he's an angry sleeper. - by Towhee - November 24, 2017, 10:42 AM
RE: I told you, he's an angry sleeper. - by Lagan - November 24, 2017, 03:57 PM
RE: I told you, he's an angry sleeper. - by Towhee - December 02, 2017, 01:41 PM
RE: I told you, he's an angry sleeper. - by Lagan - December 07, 2017, 07:20 PM
RE: I told you, he's an angry sleeper. - by Towhee - December 11, 2017, 12:14 PM