Redhawk Caldera Who knows how to use a flamethrower?
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,000 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Towhee didn't understand the question at first, answering with nothing but a slow blink. Then she realized Finley was referring to X. She glanced at the bird, who was now preening himself, his head twisted around nearly 180° as his talons firmly gripped the bark of the tree limb. The Gamma licked her lips thoughtfully, eyes ever so slightly squinted when they turned back to her godmother.

"X is a he," she said flatly (as she said most everything), "and no, I didn't teach him to do that. We've sort of developed our own mode of communication, though." Towhee shrugged, a motion which turned into an agitated fidget as she scuffed at the snow. She knew her relationship with the hawk had come under scrutiny from others in the pack and it caused her to feel defensive, especially because, "X has sort of become my best friend, now that—yeah." She didn't think she even needed to say that traitor's name.

"I don't want to dwell on the past, though," she continued after a loud exhale, staving off any inevitable discussion about Phox. "Now that we've won, we can start thinking about the future again now, can't we?" she mused speculatively.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Who knows how to use a flamethrower? - by Towhee - January 26, 2018, 02:53 PM
RE: Who knows how to use a flamethrower? - by Finley - January 28, 2018, 11:39 AM
RE: Who knows how to use a flamethrower? - by Towhee - January 29, 2018, 10:00 AM
RE: Who knows how to use a flamethrower? - by Finley - January 29, 2018, 06:17 PM
RE: Who knows how to use a flamethrower? - by Towhee - January 29, 2018, 07:23 PM
RE: Who knows how to use a flamethrower? - by Finley - January 29, 2018, 08:00 PM
RE: Who knows how to use a flamethrower? - by Towhee - January 30, 2018, 09:58 AM
RE: Who knows how to use a flamethrower? - by Finley - January 30, 2018, 11:50 AM
RE: Who knows how to use a flamethrower? - by Towhee - January 30, 2018, 12:01 PM
RE: Who knows how to use a flamethrower? - by Finley - January 30, 2018, 12:28 PM
RE: Who knows how to use a flamethrower? - by Towhee - January 30, 2018, 12:53 PM
RE: Who knows how to use a flamethrower? - by Finley - January 30, 2018, 08:51 PM
RE: Who knows how to use a flamethrower? - by Towhee - January 30, 2018, 09:44 PM
RE: Who knows how to use a flamethrower? - by Finley - February 03, 2018, 11:57 AM
RE: Who knows how to use a flamethrower? - by Towhee - February 03, 2018, 09:26 PM