Redhawk Caldera Who knows how to use a flamethrower?
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,000 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
She knew Finley wouldn't argue with her; there was simply no room for it. So when the Alpha female retorted with a "no," Towhee steeled her jaw and blinked in surprise. Her lips parted. She had already made a solid case, though she would fight for this right if needs be. They pressed together again because it appeared Finley had more to say on the subject. But when she did, Towhee couldn't believe her ears (or, rather, her eyes).

Her heartbeat was pounding in her ears all of a sudden as she regarded Finley, trying to make sense of the words. Despite her hearing impairment, she knew she had heard (seen) right. But what did her godmother mean by it? Was it a joke? Towhee was not amused. She squinted at her aunt's face, seeing no trace of glibness in the Blackthorn's expression. In fact, all she could think as she gazed at Finley was, When did you get so pale? The matriarch wasn't old, but she looked like Towhee felt: aged.

For several moments, she didn't really know what to say. She had a lot of questions. Eventually, she simply settled on, "We already have a perfectly good Alpha. Two of them, actually."
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Who knows how to use a flamethrower? - by Towhee - January 26, 2018, 02:53 PM
RE: Who knows how to use a flamethrower? - by Finley - January 28, 2018, 11:39 AM
RE: Who knows how to use a flamethrower? - by Towhee - January 29, 2018, 10:00 AM
RE: Who knows how to use a flamethrower? - by Finley - January 29, 2018, 06:17 PM
RE: Who knows how to use a flamethrower? - by Towhee - January 29, 2018, 07:23 PM
RE: Who knows how to use a flamethrower? - by Finley - January 29, 2018, 08:00 PM
RE: Who knows how to use a flamethrower? - by Towhee - January 30, 2018, 09:58 AM
RE: Who knows how to use a flamethrower? - by Finley - January 30, 2018, 11:50 AM
RE: Who knows how to use a flamethrower? - by Towhee - January 30, 2018, 12:01 PM
RE: Who knows how to use a flamethrower? - by Finley - January 30, 2018, 12:28 PM
RE: Who knows how to use a flamethrower? - by Towhee - January 30, 2018, 12:53 PM
RE: Who knows how to use a flamethrower? - by Finley - January 30, 2018, 08:51 PM
RE: Who knows how to use a flamethrower? - by Towhee - January 30, 2018, 09:44 PM
RE: Who knows how to use a flamethrower? - by Finley - February 03, 2018, 11:57 AM
RE: Who knows how to use a flamethrower? - by Towhee - February 03, 2018, 09:26 PM