Redhawk Caldera Who knows how to use a flamethrower?
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,000 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Her sharp eyes fixed resolutely on Finley's face, almost as if daring her to refute. Towhee realized in that moment that she was challenging her Alpha about replacing her as Alpha, and the irony wasn't lost on her. Still she stared, taking in every single one of Finley's words and listening very raptly for someone who couldn't hear even the loudest thunderclap.

The silence that met her godmother's words was deafening. Towhee felt and thought so many things in that moment that it was difficult down to pin down anything to form a response. She took her time. In fact, among her whirlwind musings, she couldn't help but feel her chest hitch when she realized that she wanted desperately to tell Phox about this and ask his opinion on the matter.

At length, Towhee spoke, switching to ptero without thinking. -You asked me once if I trusted you. I told you I did. Nothing about that has changed. I trust your judgment in this.- Suddenly, she took to her feet, closing the distance between them. -If this is really what you think is best, I'm honored to accept. And even if you're not my Alpha anymore, I will always trust you with my life.- She abruptly tugged Finley toward her in a fierce hug. "And I am—and have always been—a Redhawk-Blackthorn," she muttered in her aunt's ear, voice for once not flat as it broke slightly, "just like you've really been my mother all along."
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Who knows how to use a flamethrower? - by Towhee - January 26, 2018, 02:53 PM
RE: Who knows how to use a flamethrower? - by Finley - January 28, 2018, 11:39 AM
RE: Who knows how to use a flamethrower? - by Towhee - January 29, 2018, 10:00 AM
RE: Who knows how to use a flamethrower? - by Finley - January 29, 2018, 06:17 PM
RE: Who knows how to use a flamethrower? - by Towhee - January 29, 2018, 07:23 PM
RE: Who knows how to use a flamethrower? - by Finley - January 29, 2018, 08:00 PM
RE: Who knows how to use a flamethrower? - by Towhee - January 30, 2018, 09:58 AM
RE: Who knows how to use a flamethrower? - by Finley - January 30, 2018, 11:50 AM
RE: Who knows how to use a flamethrower? - by Towhee - January 30, 2018, 12:01 PM
RE: Who knows how to use a flamethrower? - by Finley - January 30, 2018, 12:28 PM
RE: Who knows how to use a flamethrower? - by Towhee - January 30, 2018, 12:53 PM
RE: Who knows how to use a flamethrower? - by Finley - January 30, 2018, 08:51 PM
RE: Who knows how to use a flamethrower? - by Towhee - January 30, 2018, 09:44 PM
RE: Who knows how to use a flamethrower? - by Finley - February 03, 2018, 11:57 AM
RE: Who knows how to use a flamethrower? - by Towhee - February 03, 2018, 09:26 PM