Sun Mote Copse
Master
4,983 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
All Welcome 
Things were on an upswing lately, in Towhee's books. She felt particularly chipper this afternoon as she trotted back from guard duty, a fat rabbit stuffed in her jaws. It had been quite the opportunistic catch right at the tail end of her patrol. She wasn't much of a hunter, so she felt damn accomplished as she strode uphill toward the rendezvous site, keeping her eyes peeled for any sign of the Beta pair.

When she reached the pack's center, she set the hare on the ground and caught her breath after the climb. She saw @Raven off in the distance, shuffling about her badger den. @Orca was there too, perhaps helping their older sister do some early spring cleaning. Towhee watched them a moment, then tipped her snout into the air to try and catch their godparents' scents.

Plucking up her kill again, she departed the rendezvous site and began trotting downhill in the direction of the lake, following @Finley's scent trail. The young Alpha wanted nothing more than to surprise her expecting godmother with this gift of meat. "I need something good to happen," she had said to Finley not so long ago, during their leadership exchange. If there was anything that could top a surprise promotion to Alpha, it was the promise of new life arriving soon in the caldera.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Just go get beer. - by Towhee - February 15, 2018, 11:30 AM
RE: Just go get beer. - by Fiadh - February 16, 2018, 10:07 AM
RE: Just go get beer. - by Towhee - February 16, 2018, 11:16 AM
RE: Just go get beer. - by Fiadh - February 17, 2018, 03:59 PM
RE: Just go get beer. - by Towhee - February 19, 2018, 08:54 AM
RE: Just go get beer. - by Finley - February 19, 2018, 05:49 PM
RE: Just go get beer. - by Fiadh - February 25, 2018, 05:56 PM
RE: Just go get beer. - by Towhee - February 26, 2018, 12:31 PM
RE: Just go get beer. - by Finley - March 03, 2018, 10:29 AM
RE: Just go get beer. - by Fiadh - March 04, 2018, 11:05 AM
RE: Just go get beer. - by Towhee - March 05, 2018, 10:05 AM