Heron Lake Plateau there's an endless road to rediscover
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,006 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
The fiery bystander remained quiet (for all Towhee knew) as the Beta watched Tuathal's lips move to form all the right answers. Of course, he could just possess a silver tongue, for all she knew. But that could go for any faceless stranger saying any number of things at the borders. It was the first few weeks after acceptance that really revealed a wolf's worth. It would be the same with Tuathal here, though the stripe vouched for him somewhat.

"All right," she acknowledged his reply before her orange gaze settled fully on Ceara. "Take him to Quixote or Raven right away. They'll get the final say. But you can let them know that he has my—Towhee's—approval." Turning to face him once more, she nodded to Tuathal and then glanced upward, locating X quickly. "I have a patrol to finish. I'll catch you both later, I'm sure," was all she said before striding away to resume her duties.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
there's an endless road to rediscover - by Tuathal - June 06, 2018, 11:11 AM
RE: there's an endless road to rediscover - by Towhee - June 06, 2018, 11:29 AM
RE: there's an endless road to rediscover - by Fire - June 06, 2018, 11:43 AM
RE: there's an endless road to rediscover - by Tuathal - June 07, 2018, 10:43 AM
RE: there's an endless road to rediscover - by Towhee - June 07, 2018, 12:14 PM
RE: there's an endless road to rediscover - by Fire - June 07, 2018, 09:16 PM
RE: there's an endless road to rediscover - by Tuathal - June 07, 2018, 09:53 PM
RE: there's an endless road to rediscover - by Towhee - June 10, 2018, 11:41 AM
RE: there's an endless road to rediscover - by Quixote - June 10, 2018, 01:06 PM
RE: there's an endless road to rediscover - by Fire - June 10, 2018, 02:56 PM
RE: there's an endless road to rediscover - by Tuathal - June 16, 2018, 05:31 PM
RE: there's an endless road to rediscover - by Quixote - June 20, 2018, 12:25 AM
RE: there's an endless road to rediscover - by Fire - July 01, 2018, 03:41 PM