Two Rivers Isle So I'll go, but I'm telling you I don't want to go.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,008 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
With the necessary troops gathered, Towhee strode boldly into the wilderness, every step deliberate as the plateau faded into the backdrop. She had never deigned to travel, hence the bird winging above and the scouts both anterior and posterior. They would help her track down Screech, though Towhee did not plan to involve anyone else in his execution. Nobody else needed his filthy blood on their hands and the Beta needed to make up for not being there to do this the second he bared a tooth at the likes of Raven.

Stepping determinedly despite the pounding rain, Towhee glanced up now and then to course correct, fully confident that X was leading her in the right direction. Indeed, it wasn't long before she spotted Niamh's familiar golden coat through the deluge. She glanced backward briefly, then hastened her step to join the Gamma beside the swollen riverbank.

Rather than greet her friend, Towhee lifted her sopping nose into the air and tried to sniff. It was veritably impossible to pick up any scents in the downpour though. And it seemed the rain was becoming a bit too much for the hawk too; she didn't even blink or flinch when his familiar (if slightly waterlogged) weight settled on her shoulder blade.

-Where to?- she queried, burning orange eyes fixing on Niamh. Towhee might be the scythe-wielding grim reaper, so to speak, but she considered the blonde she-wolf to be the makeshift leader of the headhunting party.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread