Ravenshook Cliffs ...ready for it?
Sun Mote Copse
Master
4,983 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
She truck him so hard that pain shot up her leg and a cry tumbled from her lips. She reeled backward and felt something cool brush her cheek. "X, no!" she screamed even as the bird swooped into the space in front of her, wings spread. It turned out, something could and did come between the two wolves. Towhee could only watch in horror as X took the brunt of Screech's counterattack. A spray of blood hit her in the face as the bird went crashing to the ground, bounced twice and disappeared over the lip of the cliff, all in the span of a second.

She gaped for a solid beat, sure she'd just witnessed the hawk's death, but remembered herself when she swore she felt Screech's hot breath wash over her blood-spattered cheek this time, repugnant. Towhee recoiled, dropping to the ground with a hiss borne partially out of pain; her leg throbbed in protest. Her ears pinned back to her head as she then immediately surged upward again, hoping to rise up and catch Screech by the throat.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
...ready for it? - by Towhee - June 26, 2018, 12:34 PM
RE: ...ready for it? - by Titmouse (Ghost) - June 26, 2018, 02:03 PM
RE: ...ready for it? - by Towhee - June 26, 2018, 02:49 PM
RE: ...ready for it? - by Titmouse (Ghost) - June 26, 2018, 08:58 PM
RE: ...ready for it? - by Towhee - June 26, 2018, 09:11 PM
RE: ...ready for it? - by Titmouse (Ghost) - June 26, 2018, 09:39 PM
RE: ...ready for it? - by Towhee - June 26, 2018, 09:49 PM
RE: ...ready for it? - by Titmouse (Ghost) - June 26, 2018, 10:01 PM
RE: ...ready for it? - by Towhee - June 26, 2018, 10:16 PM
RE: ...ready for it? - by Titmouse (Ghost) - June 26, 2018, 10:20 PM
RE: ...ready for it? - by Towhee - June 26, 2018, 10:32 PM