Heron Lake Plateau Stars come swimming out of the horizon.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
4,983 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
*wraps* :)

When Owen looked at her blindly and stretched out a tiny paw, Aunt Towhee couldn't resist the urge to gently lick the outstretched digit. Soon enough, though, Owen returned to feeding. The girls followed suit. It wasn't long before the den filled with the quiet murmurs of milk-drunk, sleepy pups, not that Towhee could hear any of it.

-See you later,- the Beta signed to her sister, gazing over the little family with utmost fondness written all over her face. She then made her exit, keen to summon X and get to the borders. Patrolling was always important, yet it seemed all the more necessary with these new, tiny lives to protect and serve.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Stars come swimming out of the horizon. - by Towhee - July 05, 2018, 08:53 AM
RE: Stars come swimming out of the horizon. - by Owen - July 06, 2018, 02:48 AM
RE: Stars come swimming out of the horizon. - by Kite - July 07, 2018, 01:06 PM
RE: Stars come swimming out of the horizon. - by Owen - July 14, 2018, 02:52 PM
RE: Stars come swimming out of the horizon. - by Kite - July 26, 2018, 12:45 PM
RE: Stars come swimming out of the horizon. - by Towhee - August 01, 2018, 09:02 AM
RE: Stars come swimming out of the horizon. - by Owen - August 17, 2018, 04:08 PM
RE: Stars come swimming out of the horizon. - by Towhee - August 21, 2018, 08:35 AM