Moonspear I'm careless when I wear my rebel clothes.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,008 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
It was her older brother who arrived first, clearly pleased to see them. Towhee quickly quelled her surprise at this, orange eyes fixing on him as he moved closer, his manner openly amiable. "Hey," she rejoined, curious about the warmth of his reception. Her head tilted ever so slightly, though Hydra's prompt arrival on Gannet's heels served as a distraction.

She sucked in a breath as her friend approached, her greeting just as warm. "Hydra," Towhee replied on an exhale, her still tail finally wiggling to life. She stepped nearer to the other, statelier Beta, her posture lowered as she butted her head against her old ally's shoulder before retreating a few feet so they could look at one another and, more importantly, carry a conversation.

But first, Towhee glanced to Tegan, who introduced himself and mentioned their reason for being here. Only when he was done did Towhee face their comrades again and add, "And this is Niamh, our pack's Gamma." She paused, briefly musing to herself about how Niamh was, in some ways, Hydra's replacement in Towhee's life. But of course that wasn't something she would ever mention out loud.

The tip of her tail gave a particularly catlike flick as she addressed something the would-be ambassador had said. "I killed Screech myself, for all of his crimes, but chiefly because he attacked our older sister and Alpha, who was pregnant at the time." Her lips pursed as if talking about him put a sour taste in her mouth (it did), orange eyes panning now from Hydra to Gannet and even drifting to include Lyra, awaiting their reactions to this grisly news.

Surely they'd be curious about Raven's station, how Screech had gotten close enough to her to attack (and why Towhee had used the term "our"), not to mention the Redhawks' abrupt relocation. Towhee knew they would get to those details eventually. She shifted her weight, attention drifting between the three wolves but eventually coming to rest primarily on Hydra.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
I'm careless when I wear my rebel clothes. - by Towhee - July 18, 2018, 08:27 AM
RE: I'm careless when I wear my rebel clothes. - by Towhee - July 23, 2018, 09:23 AM
RE: I'm careless when I wear my rebel clothes. - by Hydra - August 14, 2018, 12:40 PM
RE: I'm careless when I wear my rebel clothes. - by Towhee - September 05, 2018, 12:35 PM