Moonspear I'm careless when I wear my rebel clothes.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,002 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Towhee's eyes glimmered even more warmly in Hydra's direction when her fellow Beta inquired after Raven. Tegan and Niamh quickly answered her question, even providing some details. Towhee was almost tempted to mention their names, just to round out the news, but she instead decided to steer the discussion back toward topics that might be of more political interest to the Moonspear wolves.

"Although it's old news now, I wanted to explain our relocation. We discovered the Blackfeathers had returned and, instead of wasting our time and resources on another fight, we decided our family was more important than a piece of rock. So we decided to put the Barrier Mountains between us and them," Towhee shared succinctly, gaze now shifting between Hydra and Gannet again. "It was, for lack of a better term, rather abrupt. Once we found somewhere suitable, we settled in and I decided to pass leadership onto Raven and her new mate, Quixote. We've done well under their rule. My godparents have since retired, so I am their second-in-command."

They might have questions, so Towhee stopped there to give them a chance to voice them. Surely one or the other would think to make a query about Screech's involvement in everything, though Towhee wouldn't bring it up herself unless asked directly. She exchanged a quick look with her pack mates, giving them encouraging smiles—the meeting was going well so far—and then promptly returned her attention to their hosts. She kinda of hoped they'd skip Screech altogether so Towhee could move onto asking how they fared here upon their lofty tower.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
I'm careless when I wear my rebel clothes. - by Towhee - July 18, 2018, 08:27 AM
RE: I'm careless when I wear my rebel clothes. - by Towhee - August 06, 2018, 09:24 PM
RE: I'm careless when I wear my rebel clothes. - by Hydra - August 14, 2018, 12:40 PM
RE: I'm careless when I wear my rebel clothes. - by Towhee - September 05, 2018, 12:35 PM