Sun Mote Copse
Master
4,998 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
All Welcome 
Although she hadn't minded the trip—she'd actually enjoyed it, for the most part—Towhee was happy to be home. She took some time to herself to rest up on The Roost, then resumed her usual patrolling duties. It seemed rather boring to plod in circles around their homeland versus adventure out in the uncharted wilderness, though it was a yoke the Beta carried happily enough.

As she moseyed around the borders, the summer breeze ruffling her streaky nape, she caught herself thinking about Niamh and Colt. She didn't know how she felt about that particular pairing. She felt a little jealous in a vague way (moreso of Colt than Niamh, since he was preoccupying her Person) but also happy, she supposed, that her buddy had found someone. And she'd just have to kick Colt's ass off a cliff if he hurt Niamh; hey, she'd done it before...

As she wrapped up the circuit and began climbing back up to the plateau, she decided to drop by the rendezvous site where @Elwood, @Finley, @Cinder and @Tywyll kept quarters. She kept her orange eyes peeled for any sign of the Blackthorns as she approached, sifting scents through her flared nostrils and enjoying the bouquets of summertime.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
East is up. - by Towhee - July 18, 2018, 05:07 PM
RE: East is up - by Tye - July 19, 2018, 12:45 PM
RE: East is up - by Colt RIP - July 19, 2018, 03:15 PM
RE: East is up - by Towhee - July 19, 2018, 05:30 PM
RE: East is up - by Cinder - July 29, 2018, 01:35 PM
RE: East is up - by Tye - July 31, 2018, 05:13 PM
RE: East is up - by Colt RIP - August 07, 2018, 12:21 PM
RE: East is up - by Towhee - August 07, 2018, 12:35 PM
RE: East is up - by Cinder - August 12, 2018, 09:41 AM
RE: East is up - by Tye - August 19, 2018, 02:46 PM
RE: East is up - by Colt RIP - August 31, 2018, 01:07 AM