Heron Lake Plateau On a hill, under a raven sky.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
4,984 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
All Welcome 
It took her several days to properly absorb the news about Screech. Towhee surprised herself; she had no interest in hunting him down. She'd done that—she'd killed him—already. And it hadn't even worked. Though she loathed the idea of him running free, Towhee hoped he eventually ran here so the might of the collective Redhawks could annihilate him, once and for all.

She emerged on the far side of the digestion process feeling rather surly about everything. With the temperature dropping so low, especially overnight, her leg was doing particularly poorly. It was almost completely numb right now, as Towhee wrapped up her evening patrol and began to climb back up onto the plateau. The sun had set hours ago and the territory was cloaked in frigid darkness, lit palely by a waxing crescent.

The mercenary crossed the plain and approached the bank opposite The Roost, coming to a standstill at the edge of the black, glassy lake. It mirrored the moon and a pretty scattering of stars. Towhee tipped her snout skyward, watching the breath stream from her in a silvery spout that evaporated in the direction of the distant galaxies.

-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
On a hill, under a raven sky. - by Towhee - November 13, 2018, 07:19 PM
RE: On a hill, under a raven sky. - by Phox - November 13, 2018, 09:58 PM
RE: On a hill, under a raven sky. - by Towhee - November 14, 2018, 10:28 AM
RE: On a hill, under a raven sky. - by Phox - November 14, 2018, 02:31 PM
RE: On a hill, under a raven sky. - by Towhee - November 14, 2018, 02:43 PM
RE: On a hill, under a raven sky. - by Phox - November 14, 2018, 04:13 PM
RE: On a hill, under a raven sky. - by Towhee - November 14, 2018, 04:23 PM
RE: On a hill, under a raven sky. - by Phox - November 14, 2018, 04:52 PM
RE: On a hill, under a raven sky. - by Towhee - November 14, 2018, 05:41 PM
RE: On a hill, under a raven sky. - by Phox - November 19, 2018, 09:20 PM
RE: On a hill, under a raven sky. - by Towhee - November 20, 2018, 09:27 AM