Heron Lake Plateau Hamrer hippyer.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,027 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
If she expected outrage, that's not what she got. Niamh didn't seem all that interested in the news. Towhee's mouth opened to encourage some good old-fashioned indignation when her Person questioned, "Who else is going with her?" Towhee had no idea but she liked to think this was said in a very angry tone, despite Niamh's blasé face.

"No one, if I have anything to do with it," the mercenary muttered, then took a moment to realistically analyze the question. "I imagine her girls would go with her, except maybe not Bat, 'cause Bat and Tegan are like—one another's People." She shrugged loosely. "Then that dude that came with them. I can't imagine anyone else will go. I mean, I get it. It's a pretty idea, having two close-knit packs dominating the area. But are we really that crowded here? Do we really have anyone to spare? And why would anybody want to leave anyway?"

Towhee gave Niamh a pointed look, then a thought struck her and she smiled slowly, quite like the Cheshire cat. "Maybe Quixote will bounce." But then Raven and the kids would go too. That wasn't ideal, although it was unlikely anyway. An Alpha didn't just up and leave his pack. And, honestly, Towhee couldn't come up with any other names of wolves she thought remotely likely to migrate.

"I guess there's some merit, outside of the concept of sister packs. Evidently Wildfire's family from Drageda wants to come here and murder her and her kids. How fucked up is that shit? I mean, I get it: it sucks when someone leaves." Cue another look. "But to want to come after them? And kill them...? Anyway, she wants to avoid bringing a war to us and I guess I can't really disagree with that, after what we've been through."
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Hamrer hippyer. - by Towhee - December 18, 2018, 12:59 PM
RE: Hamrer hippyer. - by RIP Niamh - December 18, 2018, 02:10 PM
RE: Hamrer hippyer. - by Towhee - December 19, 2018, 10:32 AM
RE: Hamrer hippyer. - by RIP Niamh - December 19, 2018, 05:02 PM
RE: Hamrer hippyer. - by Towhee - December 19, 2018, 05:07 PM
RE: Hamrer hippyer. - by RIP Niamh - December 19, 2018, 06:19 PM
RE: Hamrer hippyer. - by Towhee - December 19, 2018, 06:59 PM
RE: Hamrer hippyer. - by RIP Niamh - December 19, 2018, 10:36 PM
RE: Hamrer hippyer. - by Towhee - December 19, 2018, 11:48 PM
RE: Hamrer hippyer. - by RIP Niamh - December 20, 2018, 12:10 AM
RE: Hamrer hippyer. - by Towhee - December 20, 2018, 09:23 AM