Heron Lake Plateau Hamrer hippyer.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,029 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
"Right?" Towhee bit out, thinking of the wolves from Drageda she knew vaguely. Towhee remembered Wildfire's daughter, though her name escaped her. She remembered being extremely annoyed with her, though the details were lost to her now. "We all fought the Blackfeathers together, in part because they'd kidnapped Wildfire. She stayed here afterward and that was fine. But now they want to turn around and kill her? After all that?" She shook her head, a noise rumbling in her throat. Towhee could easily understand their anger at Wildfire's departure, though she patently didn't agree with their need to hunt her down and punish her with death. "Makes no fucking sense."

Niamh raised some other concerns and Towhee nodded grimly. "Rave says the idea is that Wildfire will be far enough away that they won't be able to track her down as easily but close enough that we could help—that's supposed to work both ways, I guess—but she also said that, from what Quixote said about Artaax—that's Wildfire's son who made the threat—we probably have nothing to worry about. I guess he just came across like some cranky, butthurt bitch? I don't know."

She fell into a broody silence for a few beats before catching Niamh's eye. "In any case, it sounds like Wildfire's going to do this. And I thought you might be tempted to go, because of Qui... and Colt. But I really hope you'll stay here, if and when this pans out."
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Hamrer hippyer. - by Towhee - December 18, 2018, 12:59 PM
RE: Hamrer hippyer. - by RIP Niamh - December 18, 2018, 02:10 PM
RE: Hamrer hippyer. - by Towhee - December 19, 2018, 10:32 AM
RE: Hamrer hippyer. - by RIP Niamh - December 19, 2018, 05:02 PM
RE: Hamrer hippyer. - by Towhee - December 19, 2018, 05:07 PM
RE: Hamrer hippyer. - by RIP Niamh - December 19, 2018, 06:19 PM
RE: Hamrer hippyer. - by Towhee - December 19, 2018, 06:59 PM
RE: Hamrer hippyer. - by RIP Niamh - December 19, 2018, 10:36 PM
RE: Hamrer hippyer. - by Towhee - December 19, 2018, 11:48 PM
RE: Hamrer hippyer. - by RIP Niamh - December 20, 2018, 12:10 AM
RE: Hamrer hippyer. - by Towhee - December 20, 2018, 09:23 AM