Heron Lake Plateau who's saying nothing about as loud as she can.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,015 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
The mercenary smiled faintly at Finley's rejoinder, her orange eyes squinting when her godmother followed the quip with a point-blank question. Towhee's gaze cut away for a moment as she tried to collect herself. Don't be an asshole, she coached herself for a solid fifteen seconds before facing her godmother.

"No, I don't hate you. I could never," she said on another exhale. "I hate that you left though. I don't understand your choice. I know you explained it, kind of, but... I still don't get it." Towhee shrugged, feeling the heat of anger prickling under her skin but trying to contain it. "Especially the timing. Have you talked to Tegan?"
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
who's saying nothing about as loud as she can. - by Finley - January 30, 2019, 07:32 PM
RE: who's saying nothing about as loud as she can. - by Towhee - January 31, 2019, 06:51 PM