Sun Mote Copse
Master
4,983 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
All Welcome 
It had been nearly a year ago when @Raven had come to her to confess about falling pregnant. Suffice it to say: a lot had gone down since then. As Towhee paged through her flip book of memories, a rather brooding look made itself at home on her swarthy face, which matched the darkening sky. A storm would roll in within the hour, one of the first of the coming spring season. Her nostrils twitched in response to the smell of ozone in the air.

She'd been going back and forth with an idea a lot lately, though finally she thought she was ready to pitch it to Raven and @Quixote. Although Towhee would not begrudge the latter his rank, it was time to restore order and put a Redhawk back in charge of the family's namesake pack. If Raven wasn't up for it, that was fine, but Towhee would resume the role in her stead; and she wouldn't take "no" for an answer.

It would've been more picture perfect for Raven to reclaim the rank alongside her mate or even for @Phox and @Camilla to rise up as the pack's qualified Alpha pair, as they seemed to be the only ones breeding this year. But Camilla as an Alpha? Towhee had come to like her but: sorry, no. This remedial solution struck her as a little bit jury-rigged but, at the very least, she'd matured and evened out over the past year and was now properly ready for the birthright her godparents had bequeathed to her long ago.

Moving away from the borders now, she climbed back up to the plateau and made her way to the place where her sister and brother-in-law kept house. A distant roll of thunder preceded her.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Ka-tet. - by Towhee - March 14, 2019, 01:16 PM
RE: Ka-tet. - by Quixote - March 14, 2019, 11:11 PM
RE: Ka-tet. - by Raven - March 15, 2019, 10:10 PM
RE: Ka-tet. - by Towhee - March 16, 2019, 02:57 PM
RE: Ka-tet. - by Quixote - March 16, 2019, 03:37 PM
RE: Ka-tet. - by Raven - March 18, 2019, 07:51 AM
RE: Ka-tet. - by Towhee - March 18, 2019, 09:32 AM
RE: Ka-tet. - by Quixote - March 18, 2019, 07:08 PM
RE: Ka-tet. - by Kite - March 19, 2019, 05:05 PM
RE: Ka-tet. - by Raven - March 23, 2019, 09:30 PM
RE: Ka-tet. - by Towhee - March 24, 2019, 09:01 PM