Heron Lake Plateau Spherical
Sun Mote Copse
Master
4,999 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Towhee's eye sockets literally ached from all the rolling. When Camilla seemed to realize she was going to be a mother, the Beta didn't take it as the moment when her brother's wife literally understood the birds and the bees. She just assumed the reality of it suddenly hit her. She could only imagine what it must be like, mentally and physically preparing to give birth and raise kids. She was happy to pitch in, of course, but it wasn't something Towhee ever wanted for herself.

Reaching up a paw, she clapped Camilla on the shoulder. "Yup. Unless you wanna give them to me to raise," she joked. No, she didn't want to do the whole song and dance herself, although Towhee would be lying if the idea of raising Camilla's pups as her own alongside Phox didn't have a weird sort of appeal. Of course, that was absurd. And it'd never happen. Unless Camilla, like, died in childbirth. And since she's played by JB, the odds of that are... actually really good. So maybe that'll happen. I don't know. I guess we'll see.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Spherical - by Spooky Camilla - March 17, 2019, 03:52 PM
RE: Spherical - by Towhee - March 19, 2019, 02:00 PM
RE: Spherical - by Spooky Camilla - March 20, 2019, 11:43 PM
RE: Spherical - by Towhee - March 28, 2019, 12:22 PM
RE: Spherical - by Spooky Camilla - March 28, 2019, 02:42 PM
RE: Spherical - by Towhee - April 01, 2019, 10:50 AM
RE: Spherical - by Spooky Camilla - April 01, 2019, 10:57 AM
RE: Spherical - by Towhee - April 01, 2019, 01:38 PM
RE: Spherical - by Spooky Camilla - April 01, 2019, 01:47 PM
RE: Spherical - by Towhee - April 01, 2019, 02:00 PM
RE: Spherical - by Spooky Camilla - April 01, 2019, 02:04 PM