Heron Lake Plateau One hundred bad days
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,031 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
He didn't protest, so she figured they were in agreement on the matter. Next, Phox wondered if they should inform anyone of their plans. Towhee weighed the pros and cons in her mind for a moment. Yes, they should probably give the Alphas a heads up so they could plan and prepare. Her only worry was whether Quixote might make them leave for being disloyal or something. But he hadn't turned Wildfire out when she'd announced her intentions with the Firebirds, so Towhee couldn't imagine he'd beef. She couldn't guess how Raven might feel: betrayed, sad, understanding, perhaps all of the above?

-This is your scheme, so that's up to you. But I'd probably let them know, yeah,- she added because, while it was Phox's brain child, they were to be equals in this endeavor, right? -'Cause, I mean, fuck people who leave without saying anything, right? Let's not be total dicks about this.-
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
One hundred bad days - by Phox - May 21, 2019, 10:33 AM
RE: One hundred bad days - by Towhee - May 21, 2019, 10:42 AM
RE: One hundred bad days - by Phox - May 21, 2019, 11:13 AM
RE: One hundred bad days - by Towhee - May 21, 2019, 11:38 AM
RE: One hundred bad days - by Phox - May 21, 2019, 12:23 PM
RE: One hundred bad days - by Towhee - May 21, 2019, 12:51 PM
RE: One hundred bad days - by Phox - May 21, 2019, 12:57 PM
RE: One hundred bad days - by Towhee - May 21, 2019, 01:05 PM
RE: One hundred bad days - by Phox - May 22, 2019, 10:13 AM
RE: One hundred bad days - by Towhee - May 22, 2019, 03:45 PM
RE: One hundred bad days - by Phox - May 22, 2019, 03:54 PM