Heron Lake Plateau Mistakes have been made, run
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,008 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
As soon as he agreed with her, Towhee softened. She didn't even know why she'd gotten so defensive in the first place and she knew she'd done poorly to play it off after the fact. She sighed inwardly when he said he knew she was a good person, then tried to politely dismiss himself. Although what's-his-name had pleased her physically, sweet, accommodating Rye would've made the best baby daddy for sure, if she hadn't been, y'know, barren.

"Hey, wait," she called out as he began to turn. "Thanks." She waved her tail and planned to leave it at that, though a thought suddenly occurred to her and, after only a moment's consideration, she told him, "Phox and I are leaving the plateau to start our own pack, with our kids." Her eyes widened a little as she realized what she'd said. "His and mine, I mean." Wow, that didn't make any of it sound better. But if Rye didn't know about that entire situation, oh well.

She hadn't planned on going around telling everyone—mostly just Raven, to be honest—but Towhee liked Rye and, well, there opportunity had presented itself. "Just wanted to let you know." She almost told him to come visit sometime but she didn't know where they'd go exactly or what the relations between the packs might be like. It occurred to her she could invite him along but she rejected that thought out of hand. Just the family foursome would be going.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Mistakes have been made, run - by Rye - June 03, 2019, 11:52 PM
RE: Mistakes have been made, run - by Towhee - June 04, 2019, 12:40 PM
RE: Mistakes have been made, run - by Rye - June 04, 2019, 03:00 PM
RE: Mistakes have been made, run - by Towhee - June 04, 2019, 03:13 PM
RE: Mistakes have been made, run - by Rye - June 04, 2019, 10:26 PM
RE: Mistakes have been made, run - by Towhee - June 04, 2019, 10:36 PM
RE: Mistakes have been made, run - by Rye - June 04, 2019, 11:08 PM
RE: Mistakes have been made, run - by Towhee - June 04, 2019, 11:19 PM
RE: Mistakes have been made, run - by Rye - June 05, 2019, 01:03 PM
RE: Mistakes have been made, run - by Towhee - June 05, 2019, 01:17 PM
RE: Mistakes have been made, run - by Rye - June 05, 2019, 02:23 PM