Hideaway Strath All these flavors and you choose to be salty.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,029 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Verochka probably didn't realize it but she said the magic word ("Phox"). Towhee slowly sheathed her fangs and calmed, though she maintained her rigid posture. Her brother hadn't gotten the chance to mention this latest addition to her yet, though if she knew him by name, doubtless she was telling the truth. She should've been thrilled by yet another able body in the ranks, as it meant their pack was growing in numbers and strength. But Towhee just felt sour about being surrounded by strangers.

Hell, even her own family was strangers to her now. Although Towhee blamed Quixote for making all these sudden changes, it suddenly occurred to her that her sister wasn't some sort of pushover. Sure, she was gentle and kind to a fault, yet she wouldn't have just gone without these changes if she hadn't wanted them too. Bitter rage surged within Towhee and she growled loudly again, for no apparent reason as far as Nebula and Verochka were concerned.

She had the presence of mind to calm herself down and say, "I'm sorry, that wasn't meant for either one of you. I'm just having a... day." Towhee was not about to unload any of her burdens on two near strangers. "My shit mood aside, it's good to meet you both. Tell me about yourselves. And feel free to help yourselves to this," she added, grimacing a little as she pointed a toe at the smashed rabbit remains.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
RE: All these flavors and you choose to be salty. - by Towhee - June 14, 2019, 10:47 AM