Cedar Sweep a thousand points of light
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,024 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Towhee stood at the riverbank, head dipping down as she tore into the rabbit and then up again every few moments as she watchfully scanned the pass. Gloom gathered as dusk fell, forcing her to squint. By the time she finished her supper and kicked the bones into the water, night had fallen. But it wasn't fully dark; despite the new moon and a thick cover of clouds, what looked like a million million fireflies were glimmering in the sweep across the way.

The mercenary licked her lips as she stared at the sight. She might've ventured closer, to walk among the cloud of twinkling lights, but she must not abandon her post. Instead, Towhee swung toward the east, threading alongside the winding river until she struck the crumbling foothills and climbed the rocks. She didn't go far, just high enough to get a better view of the splendor down below. She planted her rear on shale shelf still warm from the sun, burnt orange eyes once more roving the passage, as well as the light show in the cedars.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
a thousand points of light - by ThE nArRaToR - July 03, 2019, 10:29 PM
RE: a thousand points of light - by Towhee - July 06, 2019, 01:22 PM
RE: a thousand points of light - by Figment - July 06, 2019, 02:21 PM
RE: a thousand points of light - by Towhee - July 11, 2019, 02:06 PM
RE: a thousand points of light - by Figment - July 12, 2019, 07:54 AM
RE: a thousand points of light - by Towhee - July 15, 2019, 10:59 AM
RE: a thousand points of light - by Figment - July 19, 2019, 06:19 PM
RE: a thousand points of light - by Towhee - July 22, 2019, 07:49 PM
RE: a thousand points of light - by Figment - July 27, 2019, 09:52 AM
RE: a thousand points of light - by Towhee - August 05, 2019, 08:05 PM
RE: a thousand points of light - by Figment - August 25, 2019, 05:14 PM