Cedar Sweep a thousand points of light
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,014 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
I thought I'd kick this toward a fade if that's coo'?

Fig said he would close his eyes too, leveling the playing field. Towhee smiled, not bothering to point out that the darkness would've nearly done the job for him. She knew he only wanted to act fairly toward his sister and she'd never do anything to discourage that.

-"All right, you ready?"- she asked, laughing silently and shaking her head when she realized she was signing toward two effectively blind pups. "'Cause off I go!" she declared loudly, swiveling and darting off into the brush in the direction of home (the rendezvous site), the light show over yonder utterly forgotten in lieu of the game.

At first, she made no effort to silence her passage, though as they made it further and further toward their destination, the mercenary put their combined skills to the test by assuming the demeanor of a total creeper. ;)
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
a thousand points of light - by ThE nArRaToR - July 03, 2019, 10:29 PM
RE: a thousand points of light - by Towhee - July 06, 2019, 01:22 PM
RE: a thousand points of light - by Figment - July 06, 2019, 02:21 PM
RE: a thousand points of light - by Towhee - July 11, 2019, 02:06 PM
RE: a thousand points of light - by Figment - July 12, 2019, 07:54 AM
RE: a thousand points of light - by Towhee - July 15, 2019, 10:59 AM
RE: a thousand points of light - by Figment - July 19, 2019, 06:19 PM
RE: a thousand points of light - by Towhee - July 22, 2019, 07:49 PM
RE: a thousand points of light - by Figment - July 27, 2019, 09:52 AM
RE: a thousand points of light - by Towhee - August 05, 2019, 08:05 PM
RE: a thousand points of light - by Figment - August 25, 2019, 05:14 PM