Golden Glade Elivagar.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,027 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Towhee caught the look and held her tongue, seeing no point in refuting Liffey. She hardly knew the woman, though to be fair, she had come from Elwood's and Finley's loins. It was kind of strange to think about that, because some of her godparents' children were totally her siblings, yet others simply didn't feel that way. Case in point: Liffey. That relationship simply hadn't developed, although evidently something like it had sprung up between Liffey and Raven.

Well, that explained a lot. Towhee nodded her understanding, somehow reassured that there was some sort of history there, she simply hadn't known it. Raven hadn't just handed the Redhawks over to a pair of random strangers. That she'd ever thought her sister would do that anyway sort of chagrined Towhee. She had been too emotive these past few weeks and was glad her good sense had returned to her.

The mercenary recognized laughter, even if she couldn't hear it, and her lips twitched. She thought about carrying on with the joke, though she still didn't know how many pups lived here, so she could wind up insulting someone or something. She just kept on keeping her mouth shut for the moment, at least until a very familiar scent filled her nostrils, interwoven with another batch of smells that made her feel nostalgic. She'd stood sentinel at Raven's door for her first birth, she remembered... at least, until she'd left to hunt down Screech.

Shoving that memory aside, Towhee faced Liffey and asked, -"Is this it? Her den?"- Rudely not waiting for an answer, she called out obnoxiously, "Rave! It meeeee!"

Wanna hop back in here, @Raven? :)
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Elivagar. - by Towhee - July 06, 2019, 01:59 PM
RE: Elivagar. - by Liffey - July 06, 2019, 02:38 PM
RE: Elivagar. - by Towhee - July 07, 2019, 09:43 PM
RE: Elivagar. - by Liffey - July 12, 2019, 08:29 AM
RE: Elivagar. - by Towhee - July 12, 2019, 05:40 PM
RE: Elivagar. - by Liffey - July 13, 2019, 06:19 PM
RE: Elivagar. - by Towhee - July 15, 2019, 11:09 AM
RE: Elivagar. - by Raven - July 17, 2019, 08:25 PM
RE: Elivagar. - by Liffey - July 20, 2019, 09:23 AM
RE: Elivagar. - by Towhee - July 20, 2019, 10:04 AM
RE: Elivagar. - by Liffey - July 21, 2019, 08:14 AM