Cedar Sweep Such owls as you.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,026 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
When Elwood said he thought they were okay, Towhee exhaled with relief. He went on to list the adult members of the pack, voicing concern about the upcoming winter. But Wraen had stepped into the role of Sovereign and they were at least staying afloat, by the sound of it.

-"If you guys ever feel the need, you'd be welcome to come team up with us, even temporarily. It might even be a good idea, what with the possible threat..."- Towhee trailed off and cocked her head, thinking. Nobody would even have to be bumped from leadership, although all those puppies... -"I'll feel a lot better when they all grow up some,"- she opined, gazing fondly at Fen.

For a few beats, the Kilonova said nothing, turning things over in her mind. When she finally spoke up again, she said, -"Think they heard us over in the glade?"- Little did she know... -"The good news is, between the three of us, we can stomp out any threat. Still, I hope it's more of a false alarm."-
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Such owls as you. - by Towhee - September 04, 2019, 11:25 AM
RE: Such owls as you. - by RIP Niamh - September 04, 2019, 01:27 PM
RE: Such owls as you. - by Elwood - September 05, 2019, 09:36 AM
RE: Such owls as you. - by Towhee - September 05, 2019, 07:30 PM
RE: Such owls as you. - by Elwood - September 09, 2019, 06:59 PM
RE: Such owls as you. - by Towhee - September 10, 2019, 01:11 PM
RE: Such owls as you. - by Elwood - September 15, 2019, 08:24 PM
RE: Such owls as you. - by Towhee - September 16, 2019, 01:32 PM
RE: Such owls as you. - by Elwood - September 25, 2019, 11:46 AM
RE: Such owls as you. - by Towhee - September 30, 2019, 10:30 AM