Hideaway Strath Undercover vampire policeman.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,024 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
All Welcome 
It was impossible to tell from over here in the grove, yet Towhee knew the Frosthawks were gone by now. Soon their scents would fade from the forest they'd only inhabited for such a short time. The thought made her insides churn, though she wasn't sad for long. Mostly, she was angry about one chance meeting in a ravine changing the course of so many lives so abruptly. Unwilling to feel bitter toward Raven et al, she could only direct her wrath at one party: the Blackfeathers.

But as soon as Towhee caught herself stewing, she tried to pull herself out of that head space. It kept happening and she kept trying to suppress it. It was a wearisome cycle and Towhee knew she needed some way to escape the emotionally fraught feedback loop. She threw herself into training @Figment and @Fennec, rehearsing messages with X and, most importantly of all, wearing a trench in the pass that separated Asterism Grove from the wilderness where the Blackfeathers ran amok.

Of course, watches were boring and left the Kilonova far too much time to think. Desperate to avoid tumbling into the black abyss of her thoughts, Towhee threw back her head and howled, deciding last minute to call specifically for @Rye.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Undercover vampire policeman. - by Towhee - September 08, 2019, 08:56 PM
RE: Undercover vampire policeman. - by Rye - September 08, 2019, 09:51 PM
RE: Undercover vampire policeman. - by Towhee - September 08, 2019, 10:00 PM
RE: Undercover vampire policeman. - by Rye - September 08, 2019, 10:40 PM
RE: Undercover vampire policeman. - by Towhee - September 08, 2019, 10:51 PM
RE: Undercover vampire policeman. - by Rye - September 08, 2019, 11:32 PM
RE: Undercover vampire policeman. - by Towhee - September 09, 2019, 10:26 AM
RE: Undercover vampire policeman. - by Rye - September 09, 2019, 02:10 PM
RE: Undercover vampire policeman. - by Towhee - September 09, 2019, 05:58 PM
RE: Undercover vampire policeman. - by Rye - September 09, 2019, 07:27 PM
RE: Undercover vampire policeman. - by Towhee - September 09, 2019, 08:25 PM