Hideaway Strath A diplomat thinks twice before saying nothing
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,008 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Wraen didn't waste any time getting to the point—several of them, actually. Towhee watched her lips carefully, ignoring the temptation to look sideways at Elfie when he was formally introduced. Only when the new Sovereign was finished did she look over at him, offering a tight smile even as she ascertained him. Hopefully his wits matched his looks and he took after his mother rather than his father.

She'd already discussed much of this with Elwood, though the Kilonova didn't mind reiterating, -"As sister packs, we'll look out for each other, especially with the Frosthawks gone now."- What that might look like, especially come wintertime, Towhee didn't know. But the sentiment was what mattered. -"I'd be happy to train you. I have regular lessons with @Figment, @Fennec and now @Dorea too. You're welcome to join us as often as you can,"- she added, speaking directly to her nephew.

Only after Wraen had failed to mention it did Towhee realize she had expected some sort of news about the recent quakes. Redirecting her attention back to the gray leader, she furrowed her brow and asked, -"Everything alright over in the copse? With these quakes?"-
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
A diplomat thinks twice before saying nothing - by Wraen - September 18, 2019, 04:18 AM
RE: A diplomat thinks twice before saying nothing - by Towhee - September 18, 2019, 09:05 AM
RE: A diplomat thinks twice before saying nothing - by Wraen - September 18, 2019, 02:14 PM
RE: A diplomat thinks twice before saying nothing - by Towhee - September 24, 2019, 12:16 PM
RE: A diplomat thinks twice before saying nothing - by Wraen - September 25, 2019, 02:06 PM