Hideaway Strath A diplomat thinks twice before saying nothing
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,008 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
She wasn't sure of the timeline. Would Elfie be dropped off today? The two of them exchanged a few words and Towhee couldn't quite read their lips when they were angled toward each other, though her nephew's gestures helped her understand the gist of the conversation. In short order, Wraen turned back to her, promising to send Elfie over soon, thanking her and readying to leave.

-"Sounds good,"- Towhee replied to Wraen before making a point to look at Elfie. -"I'll see you soon. Come prepared to work hard."- Her tail twitched and she nodded, seeing them off before pivoting on a heel. It was time to head back to the rendezvous site now. She would tell @Phox and the kids to expect Elfie's stay shortly, then get a bite to eat and maybe have a nap, if the tectonic plates permitted.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
A diplomat thinks twice before saying nothing - by Wraen - September 18, 2019, 04:18 AM
RE: A diplomat thinks twice before saying nothing - by Towhee - September 18, 2019, 09:05 AM
RE: A diplomat thinks twice before saying nothing - by Wraen - September 18, 2019, 02:14 PM
RE: A diplomat thinks twice before saying nothing - by Towhee - September 24, 2019, 12:16 PM
RE: A diplomat thinks twice before saying nothing - by Wraen - September 25, 2019, 02:06 PM
RE: A diplomat thinks twice before saying nothing - by Towhee - October 02, 2019, 11:30 AM