Heron Lake Plateau Which light switch is which?
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,007 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
He didn't speak, though his nod worked just as well for her. "Great," Towhee said in the manner of someone distracted. There was nothing great about this situation. "There's one more thing: a friend of mine is also on the lookout for someone. Her name's Isi," she shared, then offered the same brief description Hydra had given her. "If you wouldn't mind keeping an eye out for her as well..." Her orange eyes captured his gaze as she tried to convey her gratitude.

There wasn't much more to say on the matter and Towhee's attention strayed sideways, back to where she could see X's body crumpled in the snow. Her insides twisted miserably. She needed to bury the hawk... but where? Should she take her home, lay her to rest in the copse someplace? Although she had been living there for a short while now, it didn't feel right. It wasn't really home, at least not yet. No, she decided with a firm set to her jaw that she would bury X right here, beside her sister.

Returning her eyes to Kaertok, she said, "See you in about a month then. Good luck out there, Kaertok."
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Which light switch is which? - by Towhee - December 09, 2019, 02:27 PM
RE: Which light switch is which? - by RIP Kaertok - December 09, 2019, 03:02 PM
RE: Which light switch is which? - by Towhee - December 09, 2019, 03:14 PM
RE: Which light switch is which? - by RIP Kaertok - December 09, 2019, 03:33 PM
RE: Which light switch is which? - by Towhee - December 09, 2019, 05:23 PM
RE: Which light switch is which? - by RIP Kaertok - December 09, 2019, 06:21 PM
RE: Which light switch is which? - by Towhee - December 09, 2019, 06:30 PM
RE: Which light switch is which? - by RIP Kaertok - December 11, 2019, 05:52 PM
RE: Which light switch is which? - by Towhee - December 11, 2019, 06:17 PM
RE: Which light switch is which? - by RIP Kaertok - December 12, 2019, 05:17 PM
RE: Which light switch is which? - by Towhee - December 13, 2019, 10:24 AM