Sun Mote Copse Just like before
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,008 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
-"She was with me, on my shoulder, during the pass's collapse,"- Towhee explained, aware that her brother meant the body but wanting to tell the entire tale. -"She took flight right before it hit but I'm thinking she was injured in the landslide, like, she didn't get airborne in time."- She grimaced. -"And I was stuck for days under those rocks, then in the grove... so I never saw her again after that day, until I found her body when I went to visit Orca's grave. She saw Orca die, you know."- Towhee paused. -"I buried her there, beside her,"- she finished in an uncharacteristically soft voice.

She hadn't quite made eye contact during much of the story, though now she sought the comfort of Phox's gaze. -"I didn't know Rave's pack was that close. I'm happy to hear that, though I..."- But she'd already decided not to dwell on the what ifs and other happenings of the past. There was nothing any of them could do about that now! -"I'll have to go visit her sometime, see her kids. How're they all doing? I guess they're pretty much in their final forms now, huh?"- Towhee queried, trying to inject some lightness back into the conversation.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Just like before - by Phox - December 23, 2019, 02:58 PM
RE: Just like before - by Towhee - December 23, 2019, 03:56 PM
RE: Just like before - by Phox - December 23, 2019, 05:17 PM
RE: Just like before - by Towhee - December 23, 2019, 05:34 PM
RE: Just like before - by Phox - December 23, 2019, 11:53 PM
RE: Just like before - by Towhee - December 24, 2019, 08:27 AM
RE: Just like before - by Phox - December 24, 2019, 08:35 AM
RE: Just like before - by Towhee - December 24, 2019, 08:45 AM
RE: Just like before - by Phox - December 24, 2019, 09:03 AM
RE: Just like before - by Towhee - December 24, 2019, 09:13 AM
RE: Just like before - by Phox - December 24, 2019, 09:19 AM