Sun Mote Copse Sword and shield: gym leader battle theme.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
4,999 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
All Welcome 
The arrival of her brother and son—and the subsequent quality time spent with her reassembled family of four—had temporarily thrown Towhee off her task, though not for long! She desperately wanted to single out @Figment for a little bit today, catch up with him one-on-one, and what better way to celebrate being back together than by picking a fight?! The mercenary grinned like an idiot as she wrapped up her daybreak patrol and made a beeline to the territory's center, where she'd left her sleeping family.

Crashing through the brush, Towhee warbled obnoxiously, "Fig, Fig, Fig!" Likely the whole pack and anyone in the neighboring territories heard her horrifically off-key singing of her son's name. "Ready or not, here I come!" she bellowed before springing into the clearing with a playfully mighty and mightily playful growl.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Sword and shield: gym leader battle theme. - by Towhee - December 23, 2019, 05:55 PM
RE: Sword and shield: gym leader battle theme. - by Towhee - January 02, 2020, 07:06 PM
RE: Sword and shield: gym leader battle theme. - by Towhee - January 03, 2020, 09:35 AM
RE: Sword and shield: gym leader battle theme. - by Towhee - January 03, 2020, 03:55 PM