Sun Mote Copse Steal from the rich, give to myself.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,008 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
He didn't seem to mind her touches, though he didn't return them in kind, and Towhee felt a strange sort of dismay at that. She realized she craved proximity with him. But that realization made her stop short. That wasn't really her style. What had gotten into her? Yet, she couldn't seem to stop herself, especially not after the way his eyes raked over her figure, clearly appreciative.

"I'm fantastic," she replied, with no trace of sarcasm whatsoever. It was true. "Having Phox and Fig back here is the cherry on top of an an already delicious cake." Did that metaphor track here? Towhee wondered a moment, then dismissed the thought entirely. "I miss the others and worry about them. But I'm so grateful for those who made it here." Towhee reached out again, bumping her muzzle against Pippin's and giving his snout a little lick this time.

And then, out of nowhere, Towhee found herself wondering, "If I wanted to cash that check we talked about, would you be in any kind of shape right now?" The mere thought sent a third tingle down her spine, followed by a flash of heat over her entire body. She truly didn't know what was coming over her but then, she didn't stop to question it. She rolled with it, orange eyes burning into Pippin's face, lingering on his mouth.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Steal from the rich, give to myself. - by Towhee - December 31, 2019, 11:21 AM
RE: Steal from the rich, give to myself. - by Pippin - January 05, 2020, 06:31 AM
RE: Steal from the rich, give to myself. - by Towhee - January 05, 2020, 12:13 PM
RE: Steal from the rich, give to myself. - by Pippin - January 06, 2020, 10:41 AM
RE: Steal from the rich, give to myself. - by Towhee - January 06, 2020, 11:04 AM
RE: Steal from the rich, give to myself. - by Pippin - January 06, 2020, 11:39 AM
RE: Steal from the rich, give to myself. - by Towhee - January 06, 2020, 11:46 AM
RE: Steal from the rich, give to myself. - by Pippin - January 06, 2020, 12:37 PM
RE: Steal from the rich, give to myself. - by Towhee - January 06, 2020, 12:48 PM
RE: Steal from the rich, give to myself. - by Pippin - January 06, 2020, 01:04 PM