Sun Mote Copse Steal from the rich, give to myself.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,008 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Not only did she hang on his every word, she also studied his demeanor carefully. When it became clear that he was game, Towhee's insides smoldered pleasantly. But she vehemently shook her head at his question, pressing her nose directly against his.

"Not at all. I just have all this... weirdly happy energy. Why not celebrate it with a bang?" Towhee wiggled her brows, then laughed and retreated just a step or two, to better see his face. "Just for fun," she did think to add, knowing she couldn't promise him anything more than a pleasant roll in the hay.

Well, she supposed she could still offer her friendship. She did hope this wouldn't change anything in the regard, as Towhee rather enjoyed her dynamic with Pippin. Hopefully this would only make things better. They could be friends with benefits, right?
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Steal from the rich, give to myself. - by Towhee - December 31, 2019, 11:21 AM
RE: Steal from the rich, give to myself. - by Pippin - January 05, 2020, 06:31 AM
RE: Steal from the rich, give to myself. - by Towhee - January 05, 2020, 12:13 PM
RE: Steal from the rich, give to myself. - by Pippin - January 06, 2020, 10:41 AM
RE: Steal from the rich, give to myself. - by Towhee - January 06, 2020, 11:04 AM
RE: Steal from the rich, give to myself. - by Pippin - January 06, 2020, 11:39 AM
RE: Steal from the rich, give to myself. - by Towhee - January 06, 2020, 11:46 AM
RE: Steal from the rich, give to myself. - by Pippin - January 06, 2020, 12:37 PM
RE: Steal from the rich, give to myself. - by Towhee - January 06, 2020, 12:48 PM
RE: Steal from the rich, give to myself. - by Pippin - January 06, 2020, 01:04 PM