Sun Mote Copse Steal from the rich, give to myself.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,008 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
I figure we can fade here...? :D

Nothing about her disclaimer caused a change in Pippin's willingness, as made evident as he finally touched her properly. This time, Towhee shivered deliciously as the tingles raced up and down her spine, her insides seeming to catch fire. She had never felt like this, not even while in season. That was a different brand of desire altogether: mindless, almost. Her head right now was clear, though, and her heart was light as it skipped in anticipation.

He motioned her toward a screen of brush and Towhee laughed (a decidedly unattractive sound) but didn't protest. She put her mouth by his ear and purled a flirtatious growl, then nibbled her way down his neck, across his overly prominent ribs, past the jut of his hip bone and sank her teeth into the meat of his rump. With a lusty cackle, she then brushed past him, waving her rear in his face as she led him into the brush.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Steal from the rich, give to myself. - by Towhee - December 31, 2019, 11:21 AM
RE: Steal from the rich, give to myself. - by Pippin - January 05, 2020, 06:31 AM
RE: Steal from the rich, give to myself. - by Towhee - January 05, 2020, 12:13 PM
RE: Steal from the rich, give to myself. - by Pippin - January 06, 2020, 10:41 AM
RE: Steal from the rich, give to myself. - by Towhee - January 06, 2020, 11:04 AM
RE: Steal from the rich, give to myself. - by Pippin - January 06, 2020, 11:39 AM
RE: Steal from the rich, give to myself. - by Towhee - January 06, 2020, 11:46 AM
RE: Steal from the rich, give to myself. - by Pippin - January 06, 2020, 12:37 PM
RE: Steal from the rich, give to myself. - by Towhee - January 06, 2020, 12:48 PM
RE: Steal from the rich, give to myself. - by Pippin - January 06, 2020, 01:04 PM