Sun Mote Copse Ten thousand hours and ten thousand more.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,027 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Towhee would be a big, fat liar if she said she hadn't gone to ground for the rest of her heat and maybe cried a little (read: a lot) over the idea of Phox and Niamh. She was happy for them, truly! But hearing about her brother's and friend's hopeful prospects while facing her own bleak outlook was tough. She gave herself a good few days to wallow in the name of self-care, then emerged afterward feeling more or less back to her normal, usual self.

She was headed out for an afternoon patrol when she crossed paths with Phox and Sundance. "Hey guys," Towhee greeted, the tip of her tail waving, "what's up?" She could take a few moments to catch up with them, particularly the latter, who she looked at directly as she queried, "How're you?" Little did Towhee know that her other charge had gone missing sometime while she was busy screwing around.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Ten thousand hours and ten thousand more. - by Sundance - January 12, 2020, 12:51 PM
RE: Ten thousand hours and ten thousand more. - by Phox - January 12, 2020, 01:10 PM
RE: Ten thousand hours and ten thousand more. - by Towhee - January 12, 2020, 04:54 PM
RE: Ten thousand hours and ten thousand more. - by Phox - January 12, 2020, 05:12 PM
RE: Ten thousand hours and ten thousand more. - by Towhee - January 13, 2020, 01:23 PM
RE: Ten thousand hours and ten thousand more. - by Phox - January 13, 2020, 10:22 PM