Sun Mote Copse Ten thousand hours and ten thousand more.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,013 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Something seemed amiss with Sundance, making Towhee's gaze linger on him so that she missed Phox's remarks entirely. She waited for the youngster to complete his thoughts, meeting them with a little twitch of her head and a loud blink. Immediately, she tried to remember the last time she'd seen the girl. They'd sparred a few weeks back and she'd seen her in passing since then, surely, but Towhee couldn't quite pinpoint their most recent crossing.

"I haven't seen her recently either," Towhee admitted, frowning. "When and where did you last see her? Did she say anything?" She felt a flash of guilt. She had been so preoccupied lately. Then again, both pups were nearing adulthood, so Towhee hadn't exactly kept close tabs on them at all times. And she supposed Dorea could've simply left. Sugar had done it, although she'd given everyone plenty of notice.

She glanced at Phox, wondering if he knew anything about Dorea's whereabouts. Looking at him reminded her of their recent heart-to-heart and she felt that guilt thicken in her veins. Maybe it was a good thing she couldn't reproduce, if she couldn't even look after her orphans properly.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Ten thousand hours and ten thousand more. - by Sundance - January 12, 2020, 12:51 PM
RE: Ten thousand hours and ten thousand more. - by Phox - January 12, 2020, 01:10 PM
RE: Ten thousand hours and ten thousand more. - by Towhee - January 12, 2020, 04:54 PM
RE: Ten thousand hours and ten thousand more. - by Phox - January 12, 2020, 05:12 PM
RE: Ten thousand hours and ten thousand more. - by Towhee - January 13, 2020, 01:23 PM
RE: Ten thousand hours and ten thousand more. - by Phox - January 13, 2020, 10:22 PM