Twisted Slough And heart to heart you'll win, if you survive
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,028 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Her eyes widened again. She hadn't expected that answer. Towhee stared shrewdly at Fen's lips as she explained. She didn't follow at first, though her daughter's words left her insides feeling cold. Did Fig want to leave? Towhee hadn't spent any quality time with him yet, giving him his space and enjoying his presence from a comfortable distance while she waited for him to seek her out. It was hard but keeping herself otherwise preoccupied helped a lot. In any case, it sounded like neither one of her children intended to leave, just that Fennec hated not having the option, being unable to do things on her own.

Towhee's insides gave another twist when Fen mentioned being attacked. "Even those of us with perfectly good eyes get lost from time to time. I have no doubt you'll always be able to figure it out," she replied lowly but with vehemence. "But who or what attacked you?"
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
And heart to heart you'll win, if you survive - by Fennec - January 18, 2020, 04:43 PM
RE: And heart to heart you'll win, if you survive - by Towhee - January 20, 2020, 07:18 PM