Twisted Slough And heart to heart you'll win, if you survive
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,027 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Towhee's lips drooped into a frown. How did she know so little about what was going on with her own daughter lately? Had all this occurred while she was off being a floozie? Oof. She put aside her own feelings for the moment, concentrating on Fen's question and how to answer it. She supposed it was better a coyote than a wolf. Towhee was glad Wraen had been there. Blind or not, it was always better to have numbers in a fight.

"Can you leave yourself a trail of some sort?" Towhee thought aloud. "You know, drink a lot of water before you set out..." It was kind of a goofy suggestion, admittedly, but she was serious. Then she peered out into the rainstorm and realized, "Guess that doesn't help much in conditions like these. I'll try to brainstorm other ideas, 'cause I want you to be as independent as you want to be. Side note: I still really want to kick Tegan's fuckin' ass," Towhee said, kind of apropos of nothing, but with this conversation playing out, she couldn't help but think of X's chick, raised to be a companion to Fennec.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
And heart to heart you'll win, if you survive - by Fennec - January 18, 2020, 04:43 PM
RE: And heart to heart you'll win, if you survive - by Towhee - January 20, 2020, 07:47 PM