Sun Mote Copse This mess is a place
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,008 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
His answer was vague, though Towhee gathered that it hadn't been overly nasty, especially since Phox made a point of mentioning he hadn't gone ballistic. She chose to believe that everything was reparable, though she didn't say that just yet. She took in everything he'd said and gave herself another moment to process before voicing her thoughts.

She decided to go ahead and ask the question after all. "Why the hell would Nellie ask you to make that promise in the first place?" And why the hell did you agree to it? "I mean, I know she's a kid and she lost her dad. It's still really strange to me." Why would Nellie run away and hide from Niamh? She was young, sure, but probably old enough to realize how much her mother would suffer, especially so soon after losing her mate. Maybe Towhee could understanding getting away from it all but why the secrets?

"Okay, so she's mad at you about Nellie, understandably," Towhee summed up in the next breath, "and she confronted you? Then you apologized but she didn't accept it? Just trying to make sure I'm following." She took a breath. "I love you both, so I want to help, but you do realize things—especially things involving you or Niamh or you and Niamh—will never be simple?" She smirked faintly.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
This mess is a place - by Phox - January 22, 2020, 10:34 AM
RE: This mess is a place - by Towhee - January 22, 2020, 10:41 AM
RE: This mess is a place - by Phox - January 22, 2020, 11:13 AM
RE: This mess is a place - by Towhee - January 22, 2020, 11:25 AM
RE: This mess is a place - by Phox - January 22, 2020, 11:40 AM
RE: This mess is a place - by Towhee - January 22, 2020, 12:00 PM
RE: This mess is a place - by Phox - January 22, 2020, 12:10 PM
RE: This mess is a place - by Towhee - January 22, 2020, 12:18 PM
RE: This mess is a place - by Phox - January 22, 2020, 01:42 PM
RE: This mess is a place - by Towhee - January 22, 2020, 03:02 PM
RE: This mess is a place - by Phox - January 22, 2020, 06:50 PM