King Elk Forest You say it will reach out and seize the sorrow.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,000 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Towhee looked a little taken aback at the unsolicited advice. Unless the root of a golden rod could magically restore her womb to life, then she didn't need it. She wondered what Miriam thought was ailing her but didn't ask. The mention of a medic made her think of Sugar and she remembered that she really should get going, right this minute, and save her godparents from even one more moment of suffering.

"Thanks," she replied distractedly to Miriam's farewell, "bye." Perhaps she should've been a little pleasanter before departing, yet Towhee didn't really think about it just now. She spun on her heel and began to bustle toward the copse, wincing at the pain in her foreleg from where she had struck the tree. That was going to hurt for a while, although that was good. Maybe it would take the edge off the emotional pain.

Thanks for the thread!
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
RE: You say it will reach out and seize the sorrow. - by Towhee - January 29, 2020, 10:19 PM