Sun Mote Copse Sword of Damocles
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,008 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Everything became a bit of a blur as Towhee and Arcturus worked together to drag Wraen to safety. When the Sovereign was situated and medical help summoned, she took a step back to breathe. She couldn't stop staring at Wraen. She looked... dead. Towhee swallowed, squinting to make sure the gray she-wolf was breathing. Her flanks moved shallowly, which was a bit of relief, but the whole thing left her with so many questions.

The most important one had nothing to do with the ailing leader. -"I have to,"- Towhee explained abortively to Arcturus (and whoever was close by) before leaving Wraen in their capable hands. She rushed to the rendezvous site to make sure Meerkat hadn't somehow suffered the same awful fate as Wraen.

The puppy was fine. Towhee found two distinctive puncture wounds while nosing her over more than once, though Meerkat seemed mostly normal. The Regent sagged with relief, ignoring her own aches and pains as she coaxed her daughter to follow her back to where she'd left Wraen and the others. Once the medics had attended the Sovereign and Arcturus too, then Towhee would have them tend to Meerkat and herself.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Sword of Damocles - by Wraen - July 20, 2020, 10:28 AM
RE: Sword of Damocles - by Arcturus - July 20, 2020, 10:39 AM
RE: Sword of Damocles - by Towhee - July 20, 2020, 10:41 AM
RE: Sword of Damocles - by Wraen - July 24, 2020, 03:43 PM
RE: Sword of Damocles - by Arcturus - July 25, 2020, 10:12 PM
RE: Sword of Damocles - by Towhee - July 26, 2020, 09:09 PM