Sun Mote Copse Hit your heart.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,008 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Alyx's clumsy signing warmed her preemptively broken heart. She just wished she knew how to answer the girl's question. She hesitated, peering at the leaf. She was just about to tell her she wasn't sure but that Eljay or even Weejay might know, when the second question came. Towhee choked up all over again.

Glad that they could communicate in a way that didn't require using her voice, Towhee said, -Yes, this leaf makes me feel better already.- That much was certainly true. -We could ask Eljay if it has other powers too. Would you like to do that?-

Before Alyx could answer, Quetzal returned with a whole myriad of items stuffed in her maw. Towhee's brows raised in genuine surprise as Q unloaded her loot. She was impressed she'd fit so much in there, until she remembered. According to the others who could hear, Q had the biggest mouth in the pack. That thought caused a chuckle to eke out of her; she caught herself a little off guard with it.

But her tears were already drying and her fears about Meerkat took a backseat as she leaned down to examine the twins' treasures. -Yeah,- she signed as she did, looking between the two to catch each of the twins' gazes, -I feel a lot better now. Thank you.- Towhee knew they likely wouldn't understand how much they'd genuinely touched her, though hopefully the respective nuzzle to their matching foreheads would get the message across.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Hit your heart. - by Towhee - July 27, 2020, 09:58 AM
RE: Hit your heart. - by Alyx - July 27, 2020, 01:42 PM
RE: Hit your heart. - by Quetzal - July 28, 2020, 10:46 AM
RE: Hit your heart. - by Towhee - July 28, 2020, 03:50 PM
RE: Hit your heart. - by Alyx - August 10, 2020, 11:01 AM
RE: Hit your heart. - by Quetzal - August 19, 2020, 04:10 PM
RE: Hit your heart. - by Towhee - August 21, 2020, 01:09 PM
RE: Hit your heart. - by Alyx - August 29, 2020, 07:28 PM
RE: Hit your heart. - by Quetzal - September 10, 2020, 07:15 PM
RE: Hit your heart. - by Towhee - September 14, 2020, 10:49 AM