Sun Mote Copse Windshield wiper.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,029 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
She assumed there were unmentionables in any given drink of water they took as wild animals, yet Fennec seemed to be in agreement that drinking close to a nasty corpse was taking things too far. Towhee snickered under her breath, the noise all but overtaken by the rhythmic beat of the rain and the soft rush of the river. If she'd had to rely on ears to carry their conversation, she would've been in trouble, but fortunately she was a practiced hand at reading lips even in less than amenable conditions.

"'Course," she replied easily, motioning for Fen to take the lead before catching herself. Towhee rolled her eyes and said, "You pick a direction, I'll be right beside you." This required a little more overruling of her protective instincts and urges, yet she remembered how much this stuff meant to the yearling. Besides, she'd just navigated herself around the wilderness and back, so she could handle a traipse through the copse, even if it was waterlogged.

Fen began musing about what they should do in the event the rains kept coming. Towhee let her know, "Niamh's actually out right now, looking for a suitable place to go in case we need to evacuate." Hopefully it wouldn't come down to that but, even as she spoke, she found herself lingering on the image of Fennec at the edge of the rapids just moments ago. She swallowed, then shook off that thought and queried, suddenly laughing, "Wait, squirrels? Why squirrels?"
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Windshield wiper. - by Towhee - August 18, 2020, 12:41 PM
RE: Windshield wiper. - by Fennec - August 19, 2020, 03:11 AM
RE: Windshield wiper. - by Towhee - August 19, 2020, 10:56 AM
RE: Windshield wiper. - by Fennec - August 19, 2020, 07:58 PM
RE: Windshield wiper. - by Towhee - August 19, 2020, 08:20 PM
RE: Windshield wiper. - by Fennec - August 21, 2020, 02:11 PM
RE: Windshield wiper. - by Towhee - August 21, 2020, 02:37 PM
RE: Windshield wiper. - by Fennec - September 03, 2020, 08:09 PM
RE: Windshield wiper. - by Towhee - September 14, 2020, 03:36 PM
RE: Windshield wiper. - by Fennec - September 23, 2020, 10:10 AM
RE: Windshield wiper. - by Towhee - September 23, 2020, 01:36 PM