Sun Mote Copse caught in a river of rockers and dreams
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,008 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
His face crumpled, the sparkle in his eyes dimming. Towhee's own expression resembled his, a grim draw to her mouth, a droop to her eyes. She just barely coaxed her cheek muscles into a sad smile, empathizing with all the emotions that must be assailing him, and silently motioned for him to follow as she turned and began leading the way to the far eastern reaches of the copse.

Actions spoke louder than words, though the Sovereign did clear her throat to say, "Of course," in simple reply to each of his questions. "You still have family here." His parents were gone, as were most of his brothers and sisters. "Eljay's around, so is his daughter, Weejay. Have you met her?" Towhee couldn't quite recall how the timelines matched up there. "Phox, his mate and our kids are here too." She would have to explain that strange dynamic, later. "I'm sure they'll all be glad to see you here."
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
caught in a river of rockers and dreams - by Cinder - October 07, 2020, 05:15 PM
RE: caught in a river of rockers and dreams - by Towhee - October 07, 2020, 05:50 PM
RE: caught in a river of rockers and dreams - by Cinder - October 14, 2020, 12:44 PM
RE: caught in a river of rockers and dreams - by Towhee - October 14, 2020, 02:06 PM
RE: caught in a river of rockers and dreams - by Cinder - October 27, 2020, 08:02 PM
RE: caught in a river of rockers and dreams - by Towhee - October 27, 2020, 10:21 PM
RE: caught in a river of rockers and dreams - by Eljay - October 28, 2020, 04:28 AM
RE: caught in a river of rockers and dreams - by Cinder - October 28, 2020, 04:51 PM
RE: caught in a river of rockers and dreams - by Towhee - October 28, 2020, 05:58 PM
RE: caught in a river of rockers and dreams - by Eljay - October 30, 2020, 06:09 AM
RE: caught in a river of rockers and dreams - by Cinder - November 09, 2020, 01:30 PM
RE: caught in a river of rockers and dreams - by Eljay - November 09, 2020, 03:17 PM