Sun Mote Copse I've never been what I know I should be oh,
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,014 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
She honestly hadn't anticipated the good news. Her eyes widened in surprise, her entire countenance brightening at this turn of events. Before Towhee could comment, Hydra elaborated a bit and some of the delight fell from the Sovereign's features. It sounded as if Mira had been through a lot during her absence. Towhee was a little afraid to ask for details, though she would listen if her sister-in-arms needed to talk about it.

Instead, Hydra urged her to share what was on her mind. "I'm glad she's home," she said simply, shooting a quick smile at both mother and daughter before drawing in a breath and finally broaching the big news. "We're thinking of relocating to Redhawk Caldera," Towhee said simply. Before getting into any of the reasons, she paused there to give Hydra a chance to react, orange eyes carefully gauging the look on her sable face.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
I've never been what I know I should be oh, - by Hydra - October 28, 2020, 08:29 PM
RE: I've never been what I know I should be oh, - by Hydra - October 30, 2020, 10:10 AM
RE: I've never been what I know I should be oh, - by Mintaka - November 07, 2020, 08:36 PM
RE: I've never been what I know I should be oh, - by Towhee - November 09, 2020, 09:27 PM
RE: I've never been what I know I should be oh, - by Hydra - November 09, 2020, 11:54 PM
RE: I've never been what I know I should be oh, - by Towhee - December 06, 2020, 10:43 PM