Sun Mote Copse Three hour drive.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
4,983 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
When most of their members had arrived, Phox addressed the group. Rather than read him, she looked at each of the faces gathered around to gauge expressions and reactions. No one seemed ready to kick up any kind of fuss, not that she could tell, anyway. Probably most of them had heard the news ahead of time. Now they were just sealing the deal... sweetening it too, with a celebratory feast.

While her Regents fielded questions, primarily from their own young son, Towhee turned and began to make her way toward one of the nearest stockpiles. She glanced over her shoulder to see the others spreading out toward the caches littered throughout the copse. Best case scenario: they emptied everything completely and left nothing behind for the inevitable scavengers.

The Sovereign helped herself to a bit of dried beaver tail, her teeth sinking deliciously into the rubbery flesh. She began to gnaw. She would eat as much as she could handle without turning herself into a blimp. They had a long, long walk ahead of them, after all.

I'll archive this in a few days! :)
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Three hour drive. - by Towhee - October 29, 2020, 01:02 PM
RE: Three hour drive. - by Phox - October 29, 2020, 01:13 PM
RE: Three hour drive. - by Towhee - October 29, 2020, 01:24 PM
RE: Three hour drive. - by Phox - October 29, 2020, 02:00 PM
RE: Three hour drive. - by Eljay - October 29, 2020, 02:25 PM
RE: Three hour drive. - by Figment - October 29, 2020, 02:48 PM
RE: Three hour drive. - by Primrose - October 29, 2020, 03:10 PM
RE: Three hour drive. - by RIP Niamh - November 01, 2020, 02:43 PM
RE: Three hour drive. - by Towhee - November 11, 2020, 08:10 PM