Redhawk Caldera My biggest enemy is me
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,008 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
She really did try, though Towhee was apparently destined to fall on these slopes, just like her mother before her. Her left foreleg slid on some scree, causing the ankle to buckle and the Sovereign to pitch forward. Her chin hit the dirt and she bit her tongue. Copper and pain filled her mouth, though her tongue still worked well enough to spit out an angry, "God, fuck!"

It took her a moment to right herself, during which she mumbled something about, "Fuck this fucking caldera, I swear to fuck..." She then sucked in a breath, decided not to let this little fall ruin what was a momentous reprisal of their birthplace and legacy... and remembered Alyx was standing right there, witness to the Sovereign's majestic display of falling on her ass and swearing a blue streak.

"I meant to do that," she quipped, peeling her lips back in a bloodstained smile. "Did you know your grandma actually wiped out here and that's how the Redhawks came to live on this—the Teekon Wilds' very own asshole?" She was truly happy to be back here, though she sure as shit wasn't selling it to someone who probably needed a convincing sales pitch. But, well, Towhee had her own history with this place that couldn't be entirely forgiven or forgotten, apparently.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
My biggest enemy is me - by Alyx - October 30, 2020, 10:27 AM
RE: My biggest enemy is me - by Towhee - November 01, 2020, 12:26 PM
RE: My biggest enemy is me - by Alyx - November 17, 2020, 09:59 PM
RE: My biggest enemy is me - by Towhee - November 18, 2020, 11:29 AM
RE: My biggest enemy is me - by Alyx - November 18, 2020, 11:37 AM
RE: My biggest enemy is me - by Towhee - November 18, 2020, 11:51 AM