Redhawk Caldera Let's go and see the stars, the Milky Way or even Mars.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,008 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
"Good," came Towhee's generic response when Maia said she was doing better. She went on to offer her thanks and even recompense, which caused one of the Sovereign's ears to flick. She wasn't exactly thrilled with an outsider staying in their territory, using up their resources, but Maia wasn't exactly a stranger. At the same time, Towhee wasn't running Redhawk Charity-dera.

"Why don't you stay?" Towhee said. "I mean, join the pack properly and stick around, at least until you're fully healed. Hell, why not winter here?" She almost mentioned that Wraen and Arcturus would be welcome too—because, of course, they would be—yet Towhee sincerely doubted either one would remotely consider it. But what of Maia? "You should stay," she repeated, less of a question now, because Maia had asked what she wanted.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
RE: Let's go and see the stars, the Milky Way or even Mars. - by Towhee - November 12, 2020, 03:01 PM