Redhawk Caldera Take me away to some place real
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,031 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Towhee stiffened a little as Fennec went on to describe the stranger's behavior prior to the attack. She supposed it wasn't entirely peculiar to want to test a pack's mettle before joining its ranks. But assaulting one of its members wasn't the way to accomplish that. Her lips pulled into a frown.

"Asking wouldn't have struck me as that strange. I could even see a joiner requesting to spar the leader, though I wouldn't say that's normal procedure. But attacking you? That's not just weird, it's also dumb as hell," Towhee replied even more flatly than usual.

She couldn't help but think of Maia's attacker, still presumably at large. But he was a he, by Maia's report. Who was this strange she-wolf who'd gone after Fennec? Was she random? How did she know about the caldera, in that case? The whole thing was sketchy as fuck.

"Were you able to get the supplies you needed?" Towhee wondered in the next breath, deciding not to linger on the subject. "I can help if you need it. Actually, I'd like to go with you when you do supply runs. With cougars and crazies running amok, no one should be going out alone."
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Take me away to some place real - by Fennec - January 05, 2021, 03:10 PM
RE: Take me away to some place real - by Towhee - January 05, 2021, 04:05 PM
RE: Take me away to some place real - by Fennec - January 05, 2021, 06:40 PM
RE: Take me away to some place real - by Towhee - January 05, 2021, 11:31 PM
RE: Take me away to some place real - by Fennec - January 06, 2021, 11:02 PM
RE: Take me away to some place real - by Towhee - January 06, 2021, 11:15 PM
RE: Take me away to some place real - by Fennec - January 07, 2021, 12:19 AM
RE: Take me away to some place real - by Towhee - January 07, 2021, 09:50 AM
RE: Take me away to some place real - by Fennec - January 07, 2021, 11:39 PM
RE: Take me away to some place real - by Towhee - January 09, 2021, 05:54 PM
RE: Take me away to some place real - by Fennec - January 10, 2021, 01:48 AM